Sunday, October 3, 2010

I slept decadently this weekend. Now I'm so well rested and wide awake. I foresee myself staring into darkness tonight hoping for sleep to befall.

I watched 'Enthiran' last night. Don't be mistaken. I was not one of the horde of people who were anticipating the release of the film and fervently booking the tickets. The only reason I had to sit through this three hour film in the theater was because my uncle went ahead to book us all tickets and I couldn't bail. Shankar, as always, blew us away with the cinematography, song sequences, locations, sets, and costumes. Aish looked amazing in the film. I personally thought that the plot is a little far-fetched, but I reckon a lot of people will still probably think it's an amazing film considering the fact that such a film is afterall a first of its kind in Kollywood.

I hope your weekend's been great.

Talk soon.

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment