Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I really ought to sleep now. I'm surprised I haven't lost consciousness since that always happens to me during the first week of work after a long hiatus. I literally black out in the midst of watching tv or when I'm on my lappie, and the next thing I know it's three in the morning and I'm still wearing the make-up and clothes I wore to work. It usually sends me into a fit of exasperation.

So anyways, work's been great so far. Just because I foresee myself mentioning these people quite frequently in my future posts, Irene Gomez is my boss and Lia is my only other colleague. Both of them are pretty damn cool by the way. Lia's going to leave next week because she's going to pursue her Master's but thankfully she'll be coming in to the office on a part-time basis so I don't get too lonely. She's been so helpful and I'm just really grateful I can take her lead because when she initially joined the company, she didn't have anyone to guide her step by step. The office is so damn pretty. I'll try to take photos when I'm alone in the office and post them soon.

I really need sleep now before I crash and burn while blogging.

Talk soon.

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment