Sunday, July 18, 2010

purrrrrrrrrrr.

I had the kinda day that just puts a smile on my face even after it's long over. I needed this after a tiring week at work. Headed to Shafizan's place to visit him cos he had a minor tonsils operation. Poor dude has to be on a liquid diet for at least a week. Spent some time there before heading over to the Osena Headquarters. Had a mini gathering at my grandma's place to welcome the brand new addition to the Osena family. Alif! I swear, he's such a sweetheart of a cat. My heart melts just looking into his big innocent eyes. I want a cat too! My mom's colleague has a 'garfield' cat she wants to give away and my mom is in for it, BUT my dad is so against the idea! He's such a killjoy!

Anyways, here are a few photos of Alif for you to squeal at. He'll steal your heart too.


The flash from the camera makes him look scary, but isn't he a beauty?

Talk soon.

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment