Sunday, July 11, 2010

sunday blues.

I'm having the Sunday blues. You know the dreadful feeling that starts in the pit of your stomach and works its way all over as dusk falls? I can't believe I'm starting work tomorrow. I mean I'm supposed to be excited but I feel nothing but dread right now. This is so not cool. I haven't even started my job and I'm already feeling like crap. I reckon it's just one of those 'summer's over' moods. No more late nights. No more late night korean! THE HORROR! No more late night phone conversations (marni and shanthi, take note). I need to get my messed up sleeping pattern back on track. The first week's gonna be tough. I foresee massive headaches, raccoon eyes, and i-hate-work mental tantrums.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Spain! 

Have a lovely week now.

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment